Prehistoric Lego guy? Looks just like the ones I used to mine with in 1968. I guess that is prehistoric. How many human years are equal to one Lego year? Are you Carbon dating any of the objects you mine? If you find any Coal you will know it is around 360 million years old because most of the coal in the world was formed in the Carboniferous Period. Older than Grandpa!!
2 comments:
Prehistoric Lego guy? Looks just like the ones I used to mine with in 1968. I guess that is prehistoric.
How many human years are equal to one Lego year?
Are you Carbon dating any of the objects you mine?
If you find any Coal you will know it is around 360 million years old because most of the coal in the world was formed in the Carboniferous Period.
Older than Grandpa!!
The Iceman cometh!
Post a Comment