Ha, Draino lives another day!! Great interpretation McBricks. I had nightmares after seeing this one. The best thing about nightmares is the excitement, then when you wake up, life is good again.
This is pure creative gold. I love this draino legend that you guys have built up. Is it some sort of family story?Regardless i would love to know more about this draino character, and was wondering if you had put a copyright onto his name, likeness etc. If you were ever interested in shopping this story to a movie or comic book company i would love to represent you. call me.p.s i am waiting for the appearance of THE CLAW!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Ha, Draino lives another day!!
Great interpretation McBricks. I had nightmares after seeing this one. The best thing about nightmares is the excitement, then when you wake up, life is good again.
This is pure creative gold. I love this draino legend that you guys have built up. Is it some sort of family story?
Regardless i would love to know more about this draino character, and was wondering if you had put a copyright onto his name, likeness etc.
If you were ever interested in shopping this story to a movie or comic book company i would love to represent you. call me.
p.s i am waiting for the appearance of THE CLAW!
Post a Comment