Thats a fine looking grove of Giant Asparagus trees.Looks like rough going for Beardie! I think he has a lot of work in front of him to clear that patch. I'll bet his wee smells strange after that lot!!! Nice work on adding Quote of the day. I just can't wait to see the new developments each day. I hope you are not going away for the long weekend or I will miss the daily installments as 'their' just great!!
2 comments:
Thats a fine looking grove of Giant Asparagus trees.Looks like rough going for Beardie! I think he has a lot of work in front of him to clear that patch. I'll bet his wee smells strange after that lot!!!
Nice work on adding Quote of the day. I just can't wait to see the new developments each day. I hope you are not going away for the long weekend or I will miss the daily installments as 'their' just great!!
It's pretty funny. It must have taken a long time for Beardie to clear it. ZB
Post a Comment