When I was a young whipper snapper I used to find the trapdoors belonging to Misgolas rapax and stick a long piece of grass down their burrow and try to get them to come out.......then RUN!!
those cellars look a lot like the secret lair of the dark brotherhood, with a big red door and lots of shady characters lurking round. No updates for a while my friends, whats happening? Are you undertaking a difficult mission for the brotherhood?
Post a Comment
2 comments:
When I was a young whipper snapper I used to find the trapdoors belonging to Misgolas rapax and stick a long piece of grass down their burrow and try to get them to come out.......then RUN!!
those cellars look a lot like the secret lair of the dark brotherhood, with a big red door and lots of shady characters lurking round.
No updates for a while my friends, whats happening? Are you undertaking a difficult mission for the brotherhood?
Post a Comment